You could use Project Builder instead of CodeWarrior and avoid the
pre-compiled headers.

You could build Lua into a library that doesn't reference Carbon and thereby
avoid the pre-compiled headers.

You might even be able to get a CodeWarrior project to work without
pre-compiled headers, but I'm not as certain of that.

Mark