Daniel Silverstone wrote:
On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 15:41, chris.danx wrote:

You need to install the liblua50-dev and liblualib50-dev packages --
they are the development packages and will install the headers into
/usr/include/lua50/

Ah right.  Thanks.

Are they recommended by the package? I installed it but didn't think to look at the recommended packages.

How can I set the compiler to look for the header files in /usr/include/lua50 or include it?

D.
(I am the Debian package maintainer for Lua ;-)

Yeah, saw your name in the manpage and thought you might subscribe here.

Thanks again,
Chris