On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 15:41, chris.danx wrote:
> I just installed lua on a debian sid system to start playing again,
> getting lua50 and lua50-doc, but it didn't come with lua.h or if it did
> it can't be found.  Has anyone else installed the deb and if so did you
> have the same problem?

You need to install the liblua50-dev and liblualib50-dev packages --
they are the development packages and will install the headers into
/usr/include/lua50/

D.
(I am the Debian package maintainer for Lua ;-)

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler: Digital-Scurf Unlimited