Gang,

This may be a longshot, since I'm working on a Mac and am encountering what
I assume is a mac specific problem, but it never hurts to ask:

I am trying simply to embed lua in my C++ app but I am finding one show
stopper:

Situation:

Mac OSX 10.2.6
CodeWarrior IDE 5.1.1
Totally extern "C"-ified all the .h includes

And this problem happens if I directly include all the source in my project
or If I build lua as a standard library and include it.

First, I can get main lua to work fine.  But once I want to open up
libararies (any) by adding, say, luaopen_base(L); then I get this link
error:

"undefined 'GetToolTrapAddress' (code)
Referenced from '__system7present' in MSL_C_PPC.Lib"

Having poked around a bit it all hinges on the declaration of the open call:

LUALIB_API int luaopen_base (lua_State *L);

With that declaration, I get the link error above.  If I comment it out,
that link error disappears and naturally I get another link error saying
that luaopen_base is undefined...

Does anyone have ANY thoughts on this?  I don't care if I have to extract
lua code and put it in my own files, etc.. Anything to get this to work.

And I've been trying for two entire days now to fully embed Lua and haven't
been able to....  Thiiiiiiiis close to considering Pythong or Ruby or
something else...  Because we have a schedule to maintain!

Thanks,
Ando

SpriTec Software
www.spritec.com