Peter Shook wrote:

For now, I'll start to tag my answers to FAQs with === FAQ === on a single line at the top (see my last post). If we follow this convention, we will be half way to a better FAQ.

What do you guys think?

I think that's an excelent idea!
Marking Posts that way would really help a FAQ maintainer find stuff in the archives.

Also I think there should be some kind of 'Did this FAQ answer your question?' box at the Wiki FAQ so that people looking for help could start from the FAQ and ask more specific questions when that doesn't help. That way a maintainer would also know 'this guy has looked at the FAQ, but came up short'

Just my 2eurocent

-Martin