Hi Rici,

Sometimes I get the feeling that the wiki stuff I've done raises more questions than it answers. But I'll start to fiddle with the FAQ anyway. Maybe with your help, we can get it into ship-shape.

Thanks,

- Peter

RLake@oxfam.org.pe wrote:
Sounds good. Why don't you just put them in the FAQ, though? If
you feel nervous about your writing and you don't mind me editing,
I'm happy to do it.

I think we need some simple guidelines:

1) if the answer fits in a paragraph or two, insert it directly;
   if it is longer, put it on a Wiki page.

2) avoid putting discussions in the FAQ.

R.