The current FAQ doesn't accurately reflect the common questions about
Lua's grey areas.

John's utility to search the mailing list archive is really, really
great for people who know what they are looking for, but there's lots of
good stuff in the archive that a new person would never find without
reading through it carefully.

I'm not a very good writer, so I've always shyed away from 'fixing' the
FAQ.  I could start distilling answers to common questions and add
them to the FAQ as people ask them, but I don't want to turn it into a
hodge-podge of random triva either.

Perhaps it would be better to have some way of annotating a reference
manual on the web, or simply use the FAQ on the wiki, but structured in a FAQ-O-Matic way?

For now, I'll start to tag my answers to FAQs with === FAQ === on a single line at the top (see my last post). If we follow this convention, we will be half way to a better FAQ.

What do you guys think?

- Peter