Hi there,

I seem to have drawn some fire there, but my intentions are honourable ;-)

If my comments seem rude at all, it isn't intentional, I don't think being
critical (in a positive constructive way) is equal to being rude, and I've
tried to post all my criticisms in a positive way.  On top of that I *am*
trying to find a solution within the framework of the existing Lua design.

The problem isn't really to do with 3d, its a conceptual problem.  What I am
aiming for is a kind of "tuple" implementation, where an atomic type is made
of parts and those parts aren't independent of one another, they work as a
"whole".  It's a missing area between the user-definable tables of Lua and
the non-user-definable atomic types. (number/string etc)

So don't say take it or leave it - I'm willing to put in time and effort and
work with people to push the language further if possible.  Right now I'm
simply rounding up people's ideas on the concept and working out where to go
from now.

Regards

Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
http://www.q-games.com