Yes, I can see that being a problem, but a lot of the C++ wrapper stuff and
the extensions to the Lua core are cross-platform.

There is also "Sol" which LuaPlus (and LuaState) seem to take ideas from.
It also appears that most of Sol's "improvements" were inherited for Lua
version 5.

Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
http://www.q-games.com

3EFAF070.9000509@traumwind.de">news:3EFAF070.9000509@traumwind.de...