Marcus, you just have to install MSYS or cygwin. If you don't want anything
fancy, download MSYS, it is very small and provides the basic build
environment, so that you just have to type 'make'.
Ignacio,
I downloaded MSYS and I did just what you told, but I get this error when I try to do "make". What's the trouble?
Do I have to modify the "config" file?
//
jilani@DENEB /lua
$ make
cd include; make all
make[1]: Entering directory `/lua/include'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/lua/include'
cd src; make all
make[1]: Entering directory `/lua/src'
gcc -O2 -Wall -I../include      -c -o lapi.o lapi.c
gcc.exe: installation problem, cannot exec `cpp': No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [lapi.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/lua/src'
make: *** [all] Error 2

jilani@DENEB /lua