I didn't know MSYS, and Cygwin was too big. Thanks for
the tip.
Anyway, the standard makefiles don't have a target "dll"
(it's not much different from "so", but it's not the
same)

Jilani's error is an instalation problem (as the message
said: couldn't exec the C-pre-processor). I don't know
what could have caused that, but you should try to
compile a "hello world" program and see if it works.

> > Marcus, you just have to install MSYS or cygwin. If y
ou don't want
> > anything
> > fancy, download MSYS, it is very small and provides t
he basic build
> > environment, so that you just have to type 'make'.
> Ignacio,
> I downloaded MSYS and I did just what you told, but I g
et this error when I
> try to do "make". What's the trouble?
> Do I have to modify the "config" file?
> //
> jilani@DENEB /lua
> $ make
> cd include; make all
> make[1]: Entering directory `/lua/include'
> make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/lua/include'
> cd src; make all
> make[1]: Entering directory `/lua/src'
> gcc -O2 -Wall -I../include      -c -o lapi.o lapi.c
> gcc.exe: installation problem, cannot exec `cpp': No su
ch file or directory
> make[1]: *** [lapi.o] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/lua/src'
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> jilani@DENEB /lua
> $ //
> Thanks.
>
> jilani

Seleção de Softwares UOL.
10 softwares escolhidos pelo UOL para você e sua família.
http://www.uol.com.br/selecao