Asko Kauppi wrote:

The python indentation was one of the leading arguments _not_ to use Python for me..

Because you do not indent properly? That's a shame, because proper indentation makes code a lot more readable. And if you *do* indent properly, whether or not you add some visual fluff, like we are forced to do for C and C++, really shouldn't make the difference between a good or bad language. I like python, if only because I don't need to go into fights with others over brace styles (1TBS et al). ;-)

Enno.