The python indentation was one of the leading arguments _not_ to use Python for me.. So :) as long as you don't cause everyone into that train, it shouldn't matter.

Otherwise, getting rid of 'then' would be pleasant. Most of my lua syntax errors come from that nowadays. (i know this is an old subject - just ignore!)

-ak

Gustavo Niemeyer kirjoittaa perjantaina, 13. kesäkuuta 2003, kello 21:41:

It is interesting what would you think about making some changes to
lua lexer to support indentation for statements grouping like in
Python?

As a Python fan, I think it'd be a very nice experiment, and I'll
certainly test it. I won't promise you I'll use it though. :-)

--
Gustavo Niemeyer

http://niemeyer.net/