Now i have this problem in C++:

	/tmp/cc71gCXy.o(.text+0x11): In function `main':
	: undefined reference to `lua_open()'
	/tmp/cc71gCXy.o(.text+0x1f): In function `main':
	: undefined reference to `lua_close(lua_State*)'
	collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Have someone a gues? I have linked it witch -llua, and the same as c works
fine.