I'm not sure your c++ problem is based on Lua.
The line you reported earlier:

/tmp/ccV9wgqi.o(.eh_frame+0x11): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'

comes from mingw32/gcc when it tries to compile stuff as c++ but doesn't find the necessary runtime libraries when linking it.. I faced this when my source had CAPITAL names (unintentional though it was). The .C suffix confuses mingw to think it's c++.

So first thing:
- Make sure all your C files are *.c and all -real- c++ files *.cpp. NEVER use capital c. :)

If that's not the cure:
- Lua itself should compile either as c, or c++ (there really is some difference, under the hood). So i don't think it's that.

- If you're still missing the c++ runtime libs, there's probably some link flag or something you need to set. Look with "__gxx_personality_v0" via Google, perhaps?

Yours,
-ak

Johannes Hager kirjoittaa keskiviikkona, 11. kesäkuuta 2003, kello 01:55:

Hi,

Fine it works. But can anyone tell me how to use lua in a C++ project. By the way their was the problem. I have used the gcc but named my file *.cpp, how
stupid.

You need to add -lm to the compile (that's the math library)