Just a thought,

It feels to me that "Programming in Lua" may not be such a hot title for this book. Perhaps the stress should be on extending applications, scripting and gluing rather than 'programming'. At least I would suggest to investigate if the above mentioned areas and such may have enough market support as some of that stuff is really hot from my experience even in non-technical people's minds. If I saw a book called "Programmin in XYZ" I would probably think "Yet another one, big deal!" One could argue I am not curious enough, but than most people have problems on their hands to solve and not just learn myriads of programming languages as a recreational activity. I think putting main Lua strengths in the book title may generate different reaction to it.

Alex