Martin,

Is cheialib or any of these libraries available as a Windows DLL or exe? I can read C, but am not very savvy about compiling projects correctly. I'd like to test LuaCheia on a small project. I've downloaded the 4/20/2003 build from sourceforge, but it doesn't seem to include the fs libraries.

I'm probably not much help on the C end of things, but I'd love to help LuaCheia by writing documentation when it gets to that.

Regards,
--Brad

On Fri, 02 May 2003 16:35:19 +0200, Martin Spernau wrote:
>Hi Brad,
>we implemented something like that for the LuaCheia
>(http://luacheia.lua-users.org/) project. Altho it is not currently
>used
>- it is pending to be 'moved' to a module - it is crossplatform
>code,
>tested under Linux and win32.
>http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-
>bin/viewcvs.cgi/luacheia/luacheia/src/libcheia/cheiafs.c?rev=1.17&con
>tent-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
>
>I hope that helps, and please comment on any bugs/improvements you
>find!
>
>-Martin
>
>Brad Olson wrote:
>
>>Dear Lua Users,
>>
>>Has anyone coded a portablwe directory function for Lua 5.0?
>>Something akin to
>>
>>function directory( Path, FilePattern, IncludeSubdirectories?) ->
>>list of file names
>>

>>--Brad Olson
>>--brado@att.net
>>--05/02/2003 at 9:37:31 AM