It is platform independent *source*. The *binaries* in LuaWin32.zip are
for Windows. I should probably separate out the platform specific
binaries. I made the tarball as a convenience for compiling and
distributing Lua for myself and made it public. I was thinking of adding
some C/C++ binding sample code to it as this seems a FAQ.

Nick