Ive been trying to figure out how exactly lua can be "installed" into something like vc++ 6. Do i just copy all the .h files into my include directory or is there something more? I havent found a good resource yet that throughly describes everything i need to do from unzipping the sdk to actually being able to use it in a c++ project. So if anyone knows of one i can look at or can describe the process it would save me a major headache:)

-Ryne Anderson