I am integrating Lua into our game engine and am trying to create a registration template class like in the "Technical Note 5" paper.  The only problem is that the code given there uses usertag calls, which isn't defined in the released source, in the docs or anywhere I can find.  I understand all the code in this example except the user tag stuff. What is the significance of the usertags in this code? What would be the equivalent code for Lua 5.0?

Thanks

// Mike