> This message, then, is to note that the list-change is really quite
> important, t hat it is perhaps a bit more involved than anticipated, and
> that the Lua communi ty itself can be and maybe should be (more) active
> participants in the change.

We know that such change is important. This subject has been discussed
in the list quite often. Actually, since 2001 we are searching for
another host/server ;-)

Among others, see the following threads in the archives:

So, historically there has been a lot of ideas/sugestions/complains from
the community.

It was a pity that the new server had a "disk full" problem just when
we were about to start the new list. It was a small technical problem,
and it is already solved. (Yes, everyone left out can already try to
subscribe again ;-)

-- Roberto