> On Behalf Of Alex Sandro Queiroz e Silva
> Sent: April 9, 2003 12:06 PM
> On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Jean-Claude Wippler wrote:
>

> > As C++ developer, I vote in favor of keeping lua.h as it
> is, i.e. pure
> > C.  If the debate is about convenience, then one could
> consider adding
> > a header file "lua" (i.e. no .h), containing the usual extern "C" +
> > include lines.  Then, in C++, do "#include <lua>" and move on.
> >

> 	Hum, this is a simple and good idea you just gave me now.

If anyone is having trouble building Lua I created some packages here:

There are some notes here:

http://lua-users.org/wiki/BuildingLua

If anyone would like to add notes about building Lua they could do so to
the above page. I would be more than willing to add different platform
builds and notes in the above packages. They are convience to me which I
published.

Regards,
Nick
(Microsoft Beta Tester level 3)