> This is my first posting since I started to fiddle with Lua a
> couple of months ago. Just learning the language for now. I like
> to use treeware booklets (especially Johan Vromans' Perl booklet)
> so I have adapted one for Lua 4. It's still a wee bit wordy, but
> everything is in there, 36 pages on 9 sheets of paper.
>
> More information is available at the download site:
> http://www.geocities.com/keinhong/luaquickref/

Excellent work. Thanks very much.

OOI has anyone done the Lua docs in windows CHM (Compressed HTML)
format? (ie. MSDN stylee) Are there viewers for CHM for other platforms?
>From a quick glance at a Google search and this resultant email I'd
guess not:
http://lists.q-linux.com/pipermail/plug/2002-January/014924.html

I'm thinking of building one for Lua5. If anyone can suggest another
portable format. I'm all for portability (and anything none M$ :) if at
all possible, but it is a good system they have.

Regards,
Nick