> Roberto Ierusalimschy writes:

>> Did anyone try to print the booklet in a duplex printer? No matter the
>> "binding" I set (long or short edge), I always get one side of each
>> sheet upside-down...

A small suggestion: the printers I have access to here are HP Laserjet
2100s and 2200s. These printers are capable of printing a normal A4
document in "book" format (i.e., 2 pages per side, duplexed and
rearranged). This is very handy and is the default print configuration I
use. I had to disable it and play around with settings in order to print
out the booklet. (Although I did succeed.)

It would be nice to have a version of the booklet which is designed (or
undesigned :) ) to be printed on such a printer; i.e. without any
cleverness about packing the pages into a booklet. This could simply be
printed using the printer's own facilities.

R.