Roberto Ierusalimschy writes:

>Did anyone try to print the booklet in a duplex printer? No matter the
>"binding" I set (long or short edge), I always get one side of each
>sheet upside-down...

I did, and it would have worked.  HP something-or-other printer, set to
double-sided 'book' mode (it has options for which side the binding is on,
and also book or tablet to decide whether the back should be flipped).  But
the stupid stupid driver wanted a blank page on the inside cover, and I
couldn't find any option to disable it.  Since the booklet was designed to
have the table of contents on the inside cover, that throws everything out
of sequence.

So it was back to the old 'print odd pages', put the paper back in the
in-tray, 'print even pages from the end'.

The end result looks great.  I should have made half a dozen, because I know
this copy is going to fall apart from over-use in no time :-)
-Virus scanned and cleared ok