What exactly do you mean by that?  Could you provide an example of where that could happen in the process of making a Lua extension DLL?  What kinds of things should I be looking for?  On a related note, if anyone has a Lua 5.0 Beta extension DLL that properly loads with loadmodule (for Lua 5.0 Beta) would you be kind enough to email it to me (zip it, please)?  I would love to be able to try it out with my app and see if it is something that I am doing wrong when making the DLLs or if there is a larger problem with the way my app manages the lua_State pointer or something like that.  Even a simple, test DLL (for Windows, of course) that I could try would be appreciated.  If it came with source code I would be even happier :)

- Brett Kapilik