Hi,
I'm just wondering in which order are objects garbage collected on shutdown.
For example, if I have a registered library, and a few objects that depend
on the library, but do not have any real dendancy, that is a dependancy that
the garbage collector detects, at shutdown the gc of the dependant objects
could fail.

The library objects are stored on the registry, so if the registry table
were collected after the global table that would solve the problems.

By the way, I haven't experienced this problem, I'm just wondering if that
'could' happen.

Ignacio Castaño
castanyo@yahoo.es

Yahoo! Móviles
Personaliza tu móvil con tu logo y melodía favorito
en http://moviles.yahoo.es