Martin Spernau wrote:

> Well, as you might have seen on the Wiki page, I'd like to do the design
> & maintainance for the LuaCheia project.
>
> So I'd like to hear some opinions:
> * should the design & layout follow that of lua-users.org? (simple but
> functional)
Yes. Definitely.

> * Would you like it more elaborate?
>     - I would still strongly suggest to keep it 'simple' as to keep in
> line with the Lua philosophy

Simple, but whith a white background. That default gray
gets on my nerves on my old, old home browser.

> * Logo... I think we need a logo different from the Lua logo, but it
> should be derived in some form. A 'Full Moon' comes to mind... any ideas?

Why not the Lua logo, but with the blue background replaced
by a blue full moon? Just a stab in the dark...

> * Wiki / Duscussion board or what?
>     - I would suggest we have a (static) website maintained by admins,
> and also a Wiki forcolaborative idea-forming.   I don't think a
> discussionboard is needed, as we would rathewr have a mailing list.

Sourceforge provides message boards if need be. We'll see...

Daniel Remar.
Björn De Meyer
bjorn.demeyer@pandora.be