Well, as you might have seen on the Wiki page, I'd like to do the design & maintainance for the LuaCheia project.

So I'd like to hear some opinions:
* should the design & layout follow that of lua-users.org? (simple but functional)
* Would you like it more elaborate?
- I would still strongly suggest to keep it 'simple' as to keep in line with the Lua philosophy * Logo... I think we need a logo different from the Lua logo, but it should be derived in some form. A 'Full Moon' comes to mind... any ideas?

* Wiki / Duscussion board or what?
- I would suggest we have a (static) website maintained by admins, and also a Wiki forcolaborative idea-forming. I don't think a discussionboard is needed, as we would rathewr have a mailing list.

-Martin
http://traumwind.de