How about one of these?
	http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/etc/luacheia1.gif
	http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/etc/luacheia2.gif
--lhf

Nice!

I have made a HTML version of the design I had in mind available here:
http://traumwind.de/computer/lua/LuaCheia.html
It's basically the HTML from the Wiki page repackaged with some CSS formating. Please note that the HTML source (do a 'view source') is kept absolutly simple jno-frills HTML. The fancy layout comes excusivcely from CSS styles.

Please also note that the design might look slighly less fany *g* in older browsers like Netscape4, but then due to it's very basic HTML markup it is still functional even in those legacy browsers or even in Lynx.

Comments welcome,
-Martin