Good morning!

Thanks for the complete sources and the eVC project files. I
"rebuilt" the projects, downloaded the binaries onto my iPAQ
and ran LuaCE - it worked.

More detailled tests weren't possible as I was short on time

My idea was (and till is)  to write a simple  (yet flexible)
GUI library basedon GDI functions which exist both for Win32
and WinCE/PocketPC platforms - this would allow for platform
Lua applications  (well, at least I could share my code bet-
ween Win32 and WinCE systems). Assuming, that your code will
provide any Lua "basics", I would continue developing my GUI
environment (time scale: alpha version by end of february)

Kind regards,

Andreas Rozek         Phone:  ++49 (7031) 222305
Bunsenstraße 80/1     Fax:    -
D-71032 Böblingen     EMail:  A.Rozek@GMX.De
Germany               URL:    http://www.Andreas-Rozek.de