Wim Couwenberg:
> And on the implementation side: you can safely rely on lexical scoping,
> its implementation is very tight.  Nice work!

Which makes me think that it would be nice (given how people always quote
how efficiently certain features work) to have an appendix to the manual
describing the current implementation.

Since implementation methods should not be assumed by the programmer this
would just be an appendix (and marked appropriately that such things are
subject to change) but it would still be nice for those who want to know the
'hows' but don't have the desire or skill to hunt through the source.

*cheers*
Peter Hill.