Andreas Rozek wrote:
> other files is missing? My first attempt to compile Lua pro-
> duced nothing but error messages :-(

Ok, I have put together another file with the embedded VC 3.0
project and the source files. You can get it at:

http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~mark/luace.zip

In the workspace, you want the luace project.

You may have to fix some things in the project and you will probably
want
to build your own graphic interface (ours is too primitive).

Notice that the project defines LUA_USER_H to "luace.h".

The Lua version is 5.0 alpha - and also this version of luace :)

Regards,
Mark

--
|\/|ark Stroetzel Glasberg