Hi,

I have been lurking here on the LUA mailing list for a while now and have been using LUA everyday at work as I am responsible for integrating a scripting language into our next product.  I have loved using LUA and really appreciate the community that is here to support it.

However, I was sad to see that there weren't really any LUA forums around on the Web (that I could find).  Mailing lists like this are great but I for one really enjoy using Web-based forums.  Anyhow, I have forums on my personal Web site and they work well.  I have decided to add some LUA forums for all of you to use, if you wish.  They are located at http://www.icynorth.com/forums.

If any others out there want to come by and start something on the LUA forums, that is great.  If not, no biggie, it was like 5 minutes of work to get them up there :) so I won't take it personally if you folks prefer to stick to a mailing list only.  BTW, if the forums do well, I would have no problem paying for Web space and a domain name for a site just devoted to LUA forums and user articles.

Anyhow, if you like the idea,come by the forums and make a post to let me know.  LUA is a fantastic language and has a great bunch of users.  I just want to do what I can to promote it.

Regards,

Brett Kapilik
info@icynorth.com