Goo evening!

Thanks for your reply!

>Yes, there is. I have made it available at:
>
>http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~mark/luace.tar.gz
>
>We have tested it with Compaq's iPAQ. Please let me know if everything
>is there.

Well, may it be,  that the "include" folder with "lua.h" and
other files is missing? My first attempt to compile Lua pro-
duced nothing but error messages :-(

By the way:  which version of Lua is this?  Many files  have
strange dates (01.01.1980 4:00)  which I don't believe.  And
several source/include files  mention different version num-
bers...

Thanks in advance for your effort,

Andreas Rozek         Phone:  ++49 (7031) 222305
Bunsenstraße 80/1     Fax:    -
D-71032 Böblingen     EMail:  A.Rozek@GMX.De
Germany               URL:    http://www.Andreas-Rozek.de