Hey, this might be of interest;

Below is the reply got from Bruce Eckel (author of great, free
books on programming languages), about Lua. Yep, people seem
to like Python...

I've never really used Python so I have a bit off-topic question: is
Python a language designed for "programming-in-the-large"?
Does it work for that? If yes, why Lua can't be or will never be
-- what feature would make Python good for large programs?

Also, Bruce brings up the idea of collaboratively developing a book
on Lua, and publishing it for free on the net. This seems a great
idea, if everybody contributed a little, it could be done... ?

- Fabio

--
[]'s
Fábio R. Cecin