Hi,

I'm trying to port Lua 4.0.1 to GP32, a handheld game machine based
on an ARM chip.

The entry point of any program written for GP32 with it's SDK is
Main, not main or WinMain. The problem is, if I want to use any of
the lua-calling function (say, lua_open()), the compiler gives me an
error, saying "Undefined symbol main (referred from kernel.o)."

I'm suspecting Lua is reffering to main() function. Where should I
look into, and what should I change? Please help.

I'm using ARM Developer Suite (or ADS for short) v1.2 and the target
processor is ARM9TDMI.

Regards,

Won-Seok "Pion" Chang
Griffon Studio