Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:

> * Do you use tolua? If not, do you use any other wrapper?

Yes, and other wrappers as well. I haven't decided on
which I want to use, but Lua 5 support will be the
decisive factor.

> * Do you use tolua for C or C++?
Both.

> * What features do you miss in tolua?
None that I can think of. I haven't used
tolua often enough, I reckon.

> * How could tolua be improved?
Tolua should try to be smarter at understanding
C and C++ header files. Ideally, tolua should be
able to parse any valid .h file without us having
to edit it manually. Making a .pkg file for a large
library still requires a lot of manual work, and
I expect an automation tool to reduce that work
as much as possible. Yeah, I know I'm asking a
lot, but...

Daniel Remar.
Björn De Meyer
bjorn.demeyer@pandora.be