To: "Multiple recipients of list" <lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 6:13 PM
Subject: Re: lua system interaction on win

Could you add what flavor of Win your tried this?
Does this work with win9x?

pS: I've added a note to the Wiki about this:
http://lua-users.org/wiki/PopenOnWin
and linked it from this:
http://lua-users.org/wiki/ShellAccess

rael_er wrote:

I've tried with lcc for Windows (is my favorite C compiler on Win).

You can add POPEN to the #defines on the Compiler->Settings panel.

It worked fine.

Greetings.