> I am new to Lua and to Cgilua.  I have just installed it, but when I
> go the url scripts/cgilua/  I get:
>
> Script Error
> error: Cannot execute file 'map.lua'
> No such file or directory
> error: unable to recover; exiting
	Are you sure the file is there?  I've just tried to reproduce
your installation and when I changed the name of the file it occurred.

> If I run it from the command line, it works as expected:
>
> <PRE>error: No CGILua script specified in url
> stack traceback:
>    1:  function `error' [C]
>    2:  main of file `map.lua' at line 51
>

> I have map.lua in the same directory as cgilua.
	I got the same error running from the command line...

> I also have it in a
> directory called clmain/  which is hanging right off the directory
> that cgilua is in.
>
> This is being done on an embedded system.  This is
> cgilua-4.0.3pre on lua-4.0.1 webserver is "boa"
>
> Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?
	I don't know this webserver, but I have a makefile for a
kind of "entreprise edition" of CGILua.  I can send it to you if you want.
I tested it in many Linux distributions...

	Tomas