Hi,

I am new to Lua and to Cgilua.  I have just installed it, but when I
go the url scripts/cgilua/  I get:

Script Error
error: Cannot execute file 'map.lua'
No such file or directory
error: unable to recover; exiting
-------------
If I run it from the command line, it works as expected:

<PRE>error: No CGILua script specified in url
stack traceback:
   1:  function `error' [C]
   2:  main of file `map.lua' at line 51

I have map.lua in the same directory as cgilua.  I also have it in a
directory called clmain/  which is hanging right off the directory
that cgilua is in.

This is being done on an embedded system.  This is
cgilua-4.0.3pre on lua-4.0.1 webserver is "boa"

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

thanks,
-joe