Mailing list
any problems with the configuration.

CVS access
----------

The CVS module to check out is "stdlib".

For details of how to use the CVS repository, see

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=763&group_id=1

Note that if you're not a developer on the project, you can still
check out anonymously from CVS. Anyone who would like to join as a
developer, please contact me, and I'll be delighted to add you.

--
http://www.mupsych.org/rrt/ | Academics age by degrees