-----Mensagem original-----
De: lua-l@yahoogroups.com [mailto:lua-l@yahoogroups.com]
Enviada: Thursday, June 20, 2002 11:06 PM
Para: lua-l@yahoogroups.com
Assunto: [lua-l] Digest Number 769

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3PCXaC/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/saFolB/TM

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: Man pages for Lua
           From: "Terence Martin" <odat@telus.net>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:59:13 -0700
   From: "Terence Martin" <odat@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Man pages for Lua

I have a man page for the "Language Reference" portion of the documentation,
which describes the features of the language and how they work. I'm not sure
how useful that is in the general sense, since once you know the language
constructs, you don't (often) need to go back and take a look. I made it to
hand out to some persons at work in my quest to oust perl as the scripting
language of choice.

Versions for the lua C API are in the works though. The LuaHelp addon that I
announced yesterday might give you all the man-like powers you need in the
shell, if you ran a copy of the lua interpreter a seperate window or
something.