In our case, we don't care to do such a thing; the scripting use of lua is much more important than the rarely-used [never used by us] ability to execute multiple files from the command line.

In addition, since we define the -c option as for '/bin/sh', we can always say:

         lua -c 'dofile("f1"); dofile("f2");...' ...

if we really want that effect; and we still get parameters.

--Terry