It has been quite a while since last time I posted about my
incremental GC patch to Lua 4.0. It isn't ready yet, and I'm
still having trouble ironing out the last bug, if somebody is
interested to help, I can send you the patch source.

As a side note, Doug Lea's dmalloc library seems to be pretty
handy. It is at least twice as efficient as the default one on
Win32 for my game.

.paul.