On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 20:18:42 +0200, Dan Andersson wrote:
>On 21 Apr 2002 at 3:07, John Belmonte wrote:
>
>> Someone turned your favorite sweatshirt inside out.  So will you
>> suddenly hate it, or realize that it's your favorite sweatshirt
>>turned
>> inside out?
>-- snipping some irrelevant and obvious text --
>
>I would hate that guy. And it would be pretty unconfortable inside
>out. But what you
>are arguing is that since a language is turing complete, semantics
>is of little
>consequence. Quite the contrary! Then semantics is everything. Since
>it's the only
>difference. Objects are no panacea to every ill. Objects don't even
>qualify as a valid
>form for most problems.  If you have a hammer ...
>
>MvH Dan Andersson

I hate you  ;-)
You don't think we can get the best of these two programming way and
make lua a good and simple programming language.

OO are not the best but have a lot of advantage, so why don't let the
final user choose between these depending on the context.

--
Thomas Lavergne                       "Le vrai rêveur est celui qui rêve
                                       de l'impossible."  (Elsa Triolet)