On 21 Apr 2002 at 3:07, John Belmonte wrote:

> Someone turned your favorite sweatshirt inside out.  So will you
> suddenly hate it, or realize that it's your favorite sweatshirt turned
> inside out?
-- snipping some irrelevant and obvious text --

I would hate that guy. And it would be pretty unconfortable inside out. But what you
are arguing is that since a language is turing complete, semantics is of little
consequence. Quite the contrary! Then semantics is everything. Since it's the only
difference. Objects are no panacea to every ill. Objects don't even qualify as a valid
form for most problems.  If you have a hammer ...

MvH Dan Andersson