I was wondering if there is a time frame in mind for Lua 4.1's development.  Not a hard date, but
a rough idea, such as "we'll wrap it up in the next three months", "before the end of the year",
or even "truly indefinite".

If the answer is "truly indefinite", do you have an idea of which changes are definitely keepers,
and which are still tentative?  For instance, is the boolean type definite?

I'm just trying to get a general feel, to help me decide if should ship my product as-is or wait
for 4.1. I'll be exposing Lua to plugin authors, so whichever Lua version I use will be fixed in
stone from that point forward. I would love that version to be 4.1. ;)

Also, how do the 4.1 changes affect the Lua book?  Is it also on hold until 4.1's release?

Cheers,
Eric