> The make system is platform dependent. Try nmake (MS make) on makefile in
> Lua. I dont know if the make specification supposed to be standard? And all
> the paths etc are for *nix.

Hence "tries" to be platform independent. The supplied makefile can be
used under Windows with either Cygwin or Mingwin tools, so it's pretty
close to platform independent. I admit that it doesn't work in the VC
world.

> > become a job for an enhanced dist., with enhanced libs &c.
>
> Probably not as it would need updating regularly to incorporate fixes etc.

Was that an agreement or a disagreement? "Updating regularly" sounds like
just the thing for an enhanced dist, and just what you want to avoid for
the standard dist.

--
http://sc3d.org/rrt/
Kleineken: refreshes the dimensions other beers cannot reach