On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 09:10:16AM -0500, CRIBBSJ wrote:
> I sure don't want to sound ungrateful to you Daniel, or to Nick Trout
> for your posts and the work you are doing, but I, for one, would really
> like to see this whole dynamic library thing available for the Windoze
> platform.  Because of end-user demands, I find myself doing a lot of
> development on Windows.  So implementing this functionality on Linux,
> while a great help, would still be just half the battle.

There are several people working on win32 native things. Plus eventually you
could use Debian/w32 when we get around to getting it done :)

I'm sure there's at least one windows one with the loadlib stuff done, so
compiling up the loadlibbed versions I do for Debian native for win32
wouldn't be too hard.

Dan

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited